★ Kannada cinema
Movie Kannada, also known as sandalwood, is segment of Indian cinema, dedicated to the production of films in the Kannada language is widely spoken in Karnataka. 1934 film Salochana Sati Director Y. V. RAO was the first talkie film in Kannada language. It was also the first film starring Subbaiah Naidu and was the first motion picture was shown in the former Mysore Kingdom. The film was shot Chamanlal Doongaji, who in 1932 founded the sound South of India in Bengaluru.
Major literary works have been adapted to Kannada screen such as Karanths B. V. Chomana Dudi 1975, Girish Karnads Kaadu 1973, Pattabhirama Reddys samskara 1970 based on a novel by U. R. Ananthamurthy, who won a bronze leopard at the Locarno international film festival, and Nagabharanas T. S. Mysore Mallige based on the works of poet K. S. Narasimhaswamy.
Kannada movie, known for producing experimental work, which has received global and critics such as Girish Kasaravallis Ghatashraddha in 1977, which won ducats award at the Manneham film festival, Germany, Dweepa 2002, the prize for Best film at the Moscow international film festival, Singeetam Srinivasa RAOS silent movie Pushpaka Vimana 1987, was shown at the Cannes film festival, RAM Gopal Varmas drama the Killing of Veerappan 2016, and Prashant Niels historical period drama, K. G. f: Chapter 1, 2018, which was the first Kannada film to collect ₹250 crore worldwide at the box office.
1. Early history. (Ранняя история)
In 1934, the first Kannada talkie, Sati Sulochana appeared in theaters, then Bhakta Dhruva aka Dhruva Kumar. Salochana Sati was shot in Kolhapur named Chhatrapati Studio, the majority of the filming, sound recording and post-production was done in Chennai.
In 1949, Honnappa Bhagavathar, who previously appeared in Gubbi Veerannas films Bhakta Kumbara and starred in the lead role along with Pandaribai. In 1955, Bhagavathar again produced a Kannada film, Mahakavi Kalidasa, in which he presented the actress B. saroja Devi all. B. S. grade was an Indian photographer, actor, producer and Director made a lot of iconic films in Kannada under Vikram studios.
2. Main. (Главная)
Matinee idol, Rajkumar entered the film in Kannada after a long stint as a playwright with Veerannas Gubbi drama company, which he joined at the age of eight years before he got his first break as a lead in the 1954 film Bedara Kannappa.
He went on to essay a variety of roles and succeeds in depicting mythological and historical characters in films like Bhakta Kanakadasa 1960, Ranadheera shopping center 1960, 1965, Satya Harishchandra, Immadi Pulikeshi 1967, Sri-relative humidity: 1970, Bhakta Kumbara is a 1974, 1975 Mayura, babruvahana 1977 profile and Bhakta Prahlada 1983. His wife Parvathamma Rajkumar based film production and distribution company, Vajreshwari combines.
Method actor Shankar Nag got the first IFFI nomination "Best actor" male: silver Peacock prize" at the 7th International film festival of India for his work in the film Ondanondu Kaladalli. He is the younger brother of actor Anant Nag. M. V. Vasudeva RAO starred in over 200 films in his career, but after Chomana Dudi, he played only a minor role.
Vishnuvardhan had entered Kannada film with national award winning movie Vamshavruksha 1972 Directed by Girish Karnad based on the novel written by S. L. Bhyrappa. His first major role was in Naagarahaavu, directed by Puttanna Kanagal and based on the novel by R. T. sat RAO. It was the first ever Kannada film to complete 100 days in three main theaters of the city. In his 37-year career, he has played many roles in more than 200 films.
With his debut in the National award Puttanna Kanagals victory film Kannada Naagarahaavu 1972, Ambareeshs acting career began with a brief phase of portraying antagonistic and minor characters. After establishing himself as a lead actor portray a rebellious image in the screen in a number of commercially successful films, he earned the nickname of "rebel star". He also earned the nickname Mandyada Gandu English: man Mandya
B. saroja Devi profile is one of the most successful female leads in the history of Indian cinema, she starred in nearly 200 films over six decades. She is known by the epithets "Abinaya Saraswati" Saraswati to act in Kannada and "Kannadathu Paingili" Kannadas parrot in the state.
3. Neo-realistic movie. (Нео-реалистичный фильм)
Kannada movie main contributed to a parallel movement of Indian cinema. Directors like Girish Kasaravalli, of Girish Karnad, G. V. Iyer was the first names to join the movement. T. S. Nagabharana and BV Karanth was also popular names in the movement. However, Puttanna Kanagals movies was considered a bridge between the mainstream and parallel cinema.
4. The Modern Era. (Современную Эпоху)
Prakash Raj began his acting career with Doordarshan serials like Bisilu Kudure Kannada and Tulu Guddada Bhootha and Kannada. He later took the role in Kannada films like Ramachari, Ranadheera, Nishkarsha and lockup death. He was noticed for his dialogue delivery and histrionics. His breakthrough role was in Harakeya Khoury, Director K. S. L. Swami starring Vishnuvardhan, with whom he acted in other films such as Mithileya Seetheyaru, Muthina Haara and Nishkarsha. Prakash re-entered Kannada films through Nagamandala in 1997, directed by T. S. Nagabharana. Veteran Kannada actor Shakti such son Arjun series, known for his works in South Indian cinema. He starred in such works as the Prasad, the film was shown at the Berlin film festival, and Arjun received the State award Karnataka for its performance.
Sanchari image Vijays of transgender brought him the national award for Best actor. With the award winning, Vijay became the third actor after M. V. Vasudeva RAO, and Charuhasan, to win the National award as Best actor for his performance in the film Kannada.
The Rajkumar Shiva, known for his work in Janumada Jodi, Anand, Ratha Sapthami, Nammoora Mandara Hoove, om Simhada Mari and Chigurida Kanasu. He acted in Sugreeva, which was shot in 18 hours. His om, directed by Upendra, will set a trend of gangster movies in Kannada and other film industries in India. He continues to be shown even to this day.
Rockline Venkatesh Rockline based entertainment, which has trained more than twenty-five films in 2012. New age actors Puneeth the Rajkumar, Rakshith Shetty, and Yasha is one of the highest paid actors in sandalwood. In Rakshith Shetty party Kirik purpose of which was opened wide acclaim from critics and audiences and became the highest grossing film of the year, having collected ₹50 crore against a production budget of ₹4 crore and completed 150 days in major centers of Karnataka,
5. The Result Of The Film. (Результат Фильма)
Composer Hamsalekha are usually referred to by the English name of the Naadha Brahma: Brahma music, which is considered the main cause in creating the music and the style of writing lyrics which would appeal to the younger generation. He combined folk and introduced Western musical sensibilities to the movies Kannada.
Mano Murthy has scored the blockbuster film Mungaru Male starring Ganesh and Pooja Gandhi. After the release of the album, he topped the charts with the song "Anisuthide" receiving significant radio and TV airtime. The album appeared as a huge success, topping every Korean music chart. It was reported that by the middle of may 2007, more than 200.000 sold copies on CD-ROM.
6. Film School. (Школа Кино)
The first government Institute in India to start technical courses related to cinema was established in 1941, they then professional Institute is a research Institute close with J Polytechnic in Bangalore. In September 1996, two specialized courses cinematography and sound & television were separated and the government film and TV Institute was started at Hesaraghatta, under the world Bank supported a project to develop techniques in India.
- Colors Kannada Cinema Viacom18 to launch Colors Kannada Cinema channel Viacom18 launches new Kannada film channel titled Colors Kannada Cinema Viacom18
- produced by the Sandalwood Kannada language film industry based in Bangalore in the year 2007. Kannada films of 2008 Cinema of Karnataka Chitraloka.com : : :
- cinecircle - Kannada Movies News - Kannada Movies Gallery - TV News - Kannada Movie Reviews - cinecircle.in cinecircle.in. Kannada Cinema News - Kannada Movie
- 1974 Kannada films of 1975 Kannada films of 1976 Kannada films of 1977 Kannada films of 1978 Kannada films of 1979 Kannada cinema Kannada cinema database
- list of Kannada feature films released by the Kannada film Industry located in Bangalore, Karnataka in the 1940s. Kannada cinema Kannada cinema database
- Mahalakshmi is an Indian film actress in the Kannada Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu film industries Some of her notable films include Baare Nanna Muddina
- people from Karnataka Cinema of Karnataka List of Indian film actors Cinema of India The Best Comedians Actors and Actress of Kannada Films Ranker.com
- list of Kannada feature films released by the Kannada film Industry located in Bangalore, Karnataka in the 1930s. Kannada cinema Indian Cinema Database
- list of Kannada feature films released by the Kannada film Industry located in Bangalore, Karnataka in the 1950s. Kannada cinema Kannada cinema database
- Sunil 1 April 1964 - 24 July 1994 was an Indian film actor in Kannada cinema Some of the notable films of Sunil as an actor include Shruthi 1990
- Internet Movie Database Kannada films of 2005 Kannada films of 2006 Kannada films of 2007 Kannada films of 2009 Kannada films of 2010 Cinema of Karnataka
- Filmglitz.com www.filmglitz.com. Kannada Cinema News - Kannada Movie Reviews - Kannada Movie Trailers - IndiaGlitz Kannada The page you requested cannot
- archived copy as title link Kannada Cinema News - Kannada Movie Reviews - Kannada Movie Trailers - IndiaGlitz Kannada indiaglitz.com. Retrieved 4
- other popular stars of Kannada Cinema Ambarish in Saptapadi, Gandu Sidigundu, and Anant Nag s Ganeshana Madhuve, Ondu Cinema Kathe, Gauri Ganesha, Malla
- 7th Friday Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam Kannada : Currentweek Cinema News, Review, Rating, Collections Cinema currentweek.net. 7 January 2011. Retrieved
- in Kannada language. Dialects of Kannada proper fall into four groups: Standard or Text Book Kannada dialect This kannada is used in Books, Cinema etc
- Shobaraj is an Indian film actor in the Kannada film industry. Some of his notable films include Yajamana 2000 Shabdavedhi 2000 Police Story 1996
- Gowda, known by his stage name as Yash, is an Indian film actor from Kannada cinema He is known for his roles in the movies Rajadhani, Mr. and Mrs. Ramachari
- The Karnataka State Film Award for Best Book on Kannada Cinema is a state film award of the Indian state of Karnataka given during the annual Karnataka
- Siri Kannada Nadu - Swarnabhoomi Kanada Devaru - Kappu Bilapu Honorary Doctorate: For his contribution to Indian Cinema and achievements in the Kannada Film
- her works Predominantly in Telugu cinema and Tamil cinema and in few Kannada cinema Malayalam Cinema and Hindi cinema In a film career spanning 25 years
- Tiptur Ramaraju Narasimharaju Kannada ನರಸ ಹರ ಜ 24 July 1923 11 July 1979 was a very popular Kannada actor specialised in roles that required
- on release dates. List of Kannada films of 2010 List of Kannada films of 2008 Cinema of Karnataka Kannada films of 2009 at the Internet Movie Database
- long - serving film personalities in Kannada cinema The award previously called Lifetime Contribution to Kannada Cinema Award, was named Dr. Vishnuvardhan
- Neernalli Ramakrishna, is an Indian actor who works predominantly in Kannada cinema and known for his portrayal of character roles as a lead actor. He
- actress and politician. As an actress, she is known for her work in Kannada cinema She joined the Bharatiya Janata Party BJP in 2009 and is currently
- Bangalore Kannada Gokak agitation Hermann Mogling Kannada cinema Kannada dialects Kannada flag Kannada in computing Kuvempu List of Kannada - language radio
- Prathap also known as Kuri Prathap is an Indian film actor in the Kannada film industry. Some of the notable films of Prathap as an actor include Mylari
- who stars predominantly in South Indian language films, notably in the Kannada and Tamil film industries. He has been in the industry for two decades
- in Kannada films. She has featured in Om and Yajamana, which are the two major blockbuster and highest - grossing films of their time in Kannada Cinema She
WEB HOSTING starting at
CLOUD SERVERS starting at
signs up using this link
and GET 20 €
Users also searched:
kannada national award movies 2019, kannada national award movies list 2019, national award winning kannada actors, national award winning kannada movies 2018, national award winning kannada movies 2019, national award winning kannada movies list, national film award for best feature film in kannada winners, reservation kannada movie, kannada, national, award, movies, award movies, winning, award winning, list, kannada movies, film, award movies list, cinemas, movie, films, kannada movie, best, feature, reservation, cinema, national film, reservation kannada movie, kannada cinema, kannada film, national cinema, national films, winners, kannada films, actors, national award winning kannada movies, kannada national award movies,