Baswapur is a village in Siddipet district Tela...
Gajwel-Siddipet town in the Indian state of Tel...
Narasannapet. Pathur. The Spirit Of Kistapur. B...
★ Villages in Siddipet district
- village in Koheda mandal of Siddipet district in the state of Telangana in India. District Level Mandal wise list of villages in Siddipet district
- Mulug is a Mandal in Siddipet district of Telangana State, India. The villages in Mulug mandal includes: Narsampally, Achaipalle, Aliabad, Annasagar, Bahilampur
- Municipal town in Siddipet district of the Indian state of Telangana. Municipal administration Dubbaka Municipality was constituted in 31 January 2013
- Siddipet is a city in Siddipet district of the Indian state of Telangana. It is a municipality and the headquarters of Siddipet District As of 2011 census
- Mandal headquarters in Siddipet district of Telangana, India. District Level Mandal wise list of villages in Siddipet district PDF Chief Commissioner
- a town in the Siddipet district of the Indian state of Telangana. It was a part of Karimnagar district before re - organisation of districts in the state
- Baswapur is a village in Siddipet district of Telangana, India. It falls under Jagadevpur mandal. It belongs to Telangana region It is located 96 KM towards
- Kondapak is a village in the Siddipet district of India s Telangana state. Kondapak is a very prosperous model village located 90 km from Hyderabad and
- Gajwel is a city in Siddipet district of the Indian state of Telangana. Also a Mandal and revenue division s headquarters. Member of Legislative Assembly MLA
- a village in Siddipet District in the state of Telangana, India. It has an average elevation of 475 metres 1558 feet Pullur is major village in Siddipet
- Medak Parliament MP: Kotha Prabhakar Reddy District Level Mandal wise list of villages in Siddipet district PDF Chief Commissioner of Land Administration
- Thotapally is a developed village in Bejjanki Mandal in Siddipet district of Telangana, India. It has a library, a sub post office, a primary school
- Nanganur is a village in siddipet district of Telangana, India. Andhra Bank has a branch at Nanganur. 2 Govt Junior Colleges in Nangnoor. Temples
- Narsampally is a village in Siddipet district in Telangana, India. It falls under Mulug mandal. Rash driving of cars claims three lives The Hindu.
- Doultabad is a Mandal in Medak district of Telangana, India. District Level Mandal wise list of villages in Medak district PDF Chief Commissioner
- Hindu temple located on a hill in Komuravelli village of Siddipet district in Telangana state. It is located near Siddipet on SH 1 Rajiv Rahadari. The primary
- mandal in Siddipet district of the Indian state of Telangana. It consists of 25 villages Bejjanki is a mandal in the newly formed district of Siddipet It
- the districts of Hyderabad district Medchal district part of Rangareddy district Sangareddy district Medak district Yadadri district and Siddipet district
- boundaries with Peddapalli, Jagityal, Sircilla, Siddipet Jangaon, Warangal urban and Jayashankar Bhupalapally districts Karimnagar was originally called Elagandala
- Kamareddy, Siddipet and Medchal districts Traces of Neolithic and Megalithic culture was found at Edithanur and Wargal village hillocks in the district Rock
- Jagadevpur is a village in the Indian state of Telangana and a Mandal in Siddipet district Located at 17 46 05 N 78 48 29 E 17.768 N 78.808 E
- District In Medak district there are four villages namely Narsimhareddypet, Sadasivareddypet and Siddipet As part of villages formation the village
- Bakri Chepyal, is a gram panchayat village under Siddipet mandal, Siddipet district Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, India. As of the 2001 census, the population
- Temple of Goddess Saraswathi located in the Ananthasagar, Chinna Kodur Mandal, Siddipet Division, siddipet district of Telangana. The temple was built on
- as Makhdumpur Modumpally, is a tiny village in Nangunoor Mandal of Siddipet District formerly siddipet District Telangana, India. Coordinates: 18 18 N
- Cherial is a village and a mandal in Siddipet district in the state of Telangana in India. The following is the list of village panchayats in Cheriyal: Mustiyal
- connected by road with Janagaon and Siddipet via National Highway 365B. The nearest railway station is in Janagaon village some 17km away. A government hospital
- and Venkatamma at Chintamadaka village of Siddipet Mandal in Medak District on 17 February 1954. He attained a MA degree in Literature from Osmania University
- village in the Medak district of Telangana, India. It falls under the Nangnur mandal. It is located 12.5 km distance from its constituency Siddipet
- numbered NH 365B connects Siricilla with different district headquarters of the state Suryapet - Jangaon - Siddipet - Siricilla. Manoharabad Kothapalli new broad gauge
Mulug, Siddipet district
Mulug is a Mandal in Siddipet of district of Telangana state, India. Villages in Mulug Mandal includes:Narsampally, Achaipalle, Aliabad, Annasagar, Bahilampur, Banda Mailaram, Baswapuram, Chinnathimapur, Damarakunta, Dasarlapalle, Gangadharapalle, Karkapatla, Kasireddypally, Ksheerasagar, Vagunoothi, Vantimamidi, Kamalabad, Kokkonda, Kolthur, Kotiyal, Lakshmakkapalle, Mamidiyal, Markook, Mulug, Nagireddypalle, Narsapur, Singannagudem, Surampur, Tunkibollaram, Zapthisingaipalle etc.
It has an average elevation of 475 metres 1558 meters. Pullur is a major locality in Siddipet Mandal. It is 7 km from the town of Siddipet and on the way from siddipet to Nizamabad. Another "Pullur" in the same are in Thrissur and Malappuram districts in Kerala and Ramnad district in Tamil Nadu.
Vadlur or vadloor is a village in Bejjanki Mandal, district Siddipet, Telangana, India. It is located at latitude: 11.55 / longitude: 79.55 Now Vadlur or Vadloor Saranga is NALUVALA Swami
Users also searched:
villages in siddipet district, category:villages in siddipet district,