Alwar is located 150 km South of Delhi and 150 km North of Jaipur, a city in Indias national capital region and the administrative headquarters of Alwar district in Rajasthan. Alwar is a tourist center with several FORTS, lakes, havelis and heritage reserves, including the bhangarh Fort, Sariska national Park and lake Siliserh.
1.1. History. Medieval. (Средневековые)
The history of the city dates back to 1000 CE. King Amer former places of Jaipur ruled the area in the eleventh century and his territory extended up to the present day Alwar. He founded the city of Alpur in 1106 Vikrami Samvat 1049 CE under his own name which eventually became Alwar. From time to time came the other sub-clan of the Rajputs to rule in Alwar. Examples include Khanzada Rajput thank nikumbh in Badgujjar, and finally Naruka Kachwaha Rajputs who took control of this area. Bhadanakas Bhadana clan of Yandex., Maratha Empire ruled this region for a short period. Rajput, Partap Singh, took the Alwar Fort of the JAT Raja of Bharatpur and laid the Foundation for the modern city.
The Hindu King Hemu Vikramaditya of Sarkar, born into a family of Brahmins in Machari, Rajgarh, a village in the city, was a Hindu Emperor of North India in the 16th century. This was the period when the Mughals and Afghans fighting for power in the region. Hemu ascended the throne of Delhi on 7 October 1556 after defeating Akbars Mughal forces in the battle of Delhi in the area of Tughlaqabad in Delhi, and became the de facto king. He won twenty two fights in a row and was the last Indian Emperor of India.
1.2. History. The colonial era. (В колониальную эпоху)
Alwar state, a princely state, founded in 1770, was created a Kachwaha Rajput named Pratap Singh, who was earlier jagirdar of "Dhai Gaon" two and a half villages near Machari. His successor "bakhtawar Singh Kachwaha" was defeated after the outbreak of armed incursion into neighbouring Jaipur and ruled by Kachwaha their retirees, former lords of his predecessor and is forced to accept due to agreement mediated by the East India company, prohibiting him from political relations with other States without the consent of colonial England. According to "Handbook of Ulwar", published in the British India Alwar state was divided into four regions:
- Rat region: current Behror and Neemrana, ruled Yadav and Crystals Chauhan Rajput zamindar, who came from Prithviraj Chauhan. Sahesh Mel was the son of Raja Sangat Singh Chauhan. Sangat was the great-grandson of the Chairman Deo Chauhan, brother of the famous king Prithviraj Chauhan. In accordance with the promise of Raja Sangat Singh Chauhan to his little Queen married her old age, her two sons from him was awarded to the Rath and his staff near Mandhan Neemrana. King Chauhans Sangat Singh 19 sons from the older Queen went to look for happiness. Of the 19 brothers who came harsh Dev Chauhan and Sahesh Mal Chauhan in Gurgaon district. Lah Chauhan, ruler of the Rat, was the son of Raja Sangat Singh Chauhan to the younger Rani, whose two sons became heirs of Raja Sangat Singhs areas of Rat with headquarters in Mandhan when 19 other sons by another wife were obliged to leave the Kingdom, for the promise of Raja Sangat.
- Wai region: current and Bansur Thana Ghazi, ruled Shekhawat Rajput zamindars.
- Narukhand region: current and Rajgarh Laxmangarh, ran the Naruka sub-sector Kachwaha Rajputana who were from the same industry as the ruling kings of Alwar state.
- Mewat region: current Palwal and Nuh areas had the highest population Supervisory Board of Muslims.
1.3. History. After independence. (После провозглашения независимости)
Alwar acceded to the Dominion of India after Indian independence in 1947. March 18, 1948, the state merged with three neighboring principalities of Bharatpur, Dholpur and Karauli to form the Matsya Union. May 15, 1949 he was United with the neighbouring principalities and the territory of Ajmer to form the modern Indian state of Rajasthan. Alvar has been designated as part of the national capital, that no additional development projects, including rapid railway in Delhi and improving drinking water. The military cantonment of Itarana lies on the outskirts of the city.
2. Tourist attractions. (Туристические достопримечательности)
Alwar is the first major town when travelling from Delhi to Rajasthan. The list of architectural monuments, apart from the fact that to attract tourists, was attractive to bollywood film shoots including Shakespeare Allah, Maharaja 1998, Karan Arjun in the hotel and Dadikar Fort Bhangarh, Saajan Chale sasural hotel, Talaash: the hunt begins. and trip to Bhangarh. Mega Alwar fair is held at Dusshera ground every year. Alwar is also known for its hand-made papier-mâché.
2.1. Tourist attractions. The Fairy Queen. (Королева Фей)
The fairy Queen, a national treasure of cultural artifacts from India and the worlds oldest operating steam locomotive 1855 S. XIE, works as a tourist luxury train between Delhi and Alwar.
2.2. Tourist attractions. City Palace. (Городской Дворец)
The city Palace also known as Vinay Vilas Mahal, built in 1793 ad, Raja bakhtawar Singh, a combination of Rajputana and Islamic architecture, and marble pavilions, Lotus bases on its territory. The Palace has a State Museum with a collection of manuscripts, including one depicting the Emperor Baburs life, Ragamala paintings and miniatures, and historical swords that once belonged to Muhammad Ghori, Emperor Akbar and Aurangzeb, and gold Durbar hall. This Palace that once belonged to the Maharaja on fire. The great ruler was converted in the District administrative office and housing in the district court.
2.3. Tourist attractions. Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri. (Moosi Махарани Ки Чхатри)
This Cenotaph was built by Vinay Singh in the memory of king bakhtawar Singh and his Queen Moosi, in 1815.
2.4. Tourist attractions. Sariska Tiger Reserve. (Заповедник Сариска Тайгер)
National Park Sariska national Park and tiger Reserve located in the Aravalli hills is only a few kilometers from the city. Declared a wildlife sanctuary in 1955 and a national Park in 1982, he is the first reserve in the world to have successfully relocated tigers. The temple, which was part of a project Indias Tiger in 1978, and the preservation of other species, including rare birds and plants.
2.5. Tourist attractions. Bhangarh Fort. (Форт Бхангар)
Bhangarh Fort, branded as the fourth most visited in the world Palace the most visited Palace in Asia, the 17th-century Fort built Bhagwant das for his younger son Madho Singh I. the Fort, a monument protected by archaeological survey of India and is known for its Association with legends and paranormal activity, is a tourist attraction for visitors around the world.
2.6. Tourist attractions. Ashokas Buddhist stupa. (Ashokas буддийская ступа)
Near Viratnagar is a Buddhist stupa with the inscription of Emperor Ashoka Maurya. According to legend, the Pandavas spent some time in my ignorance here. There are a large number of religious devotees at Pandupole-Bharthari Loktirtha. Alwar contains a number of historical monuments such as Deewan LAL JI Ki Haveli, which was built in 1754 and is owned by Rajendra Kumar Jain.
2.7. Tourist attractions. Hill Fort Kesroli. (Хилл Форт Kesroli)
Hill Fort Kesroli the 14th century the Fort was converted into and stored as a hotel.
2.8. Tourist attractions. Temple Bharthari. (Храм Bharthari)
The temple dedicated to the king Bharthari of Ujjain, who became a Saint, and is now known as Bharthari Baba. It is sometimes identified with Bhartrhari, a 7th-century poet. His worship and pray, the temple is visited by the local population, and a fair is organized every year known as Baba Bharthari ka Mela.there is a temple of Hanuman Baba in bhanwar Ghat Tehsil kathumar
3. Transport. (Транспорт)
By 2019, the most commonly used forms of medium distance transport in the city are government services such as Railways and buses, as well as private Locke pariwahan buses, taxis and auto rickshaws. Buses run from Alwar the old bus station, which is located 5 km from the Alwar railway junction. In addition, it is also planned that the railway system of metro from Delhi to Alwar route via Behror is launched. The nearest airports to Alwar such as the Indira Gandhi international airport in Delhi is 143 km from Jaipur International airport is 150 km away and the airport, currently under development in Bhiwadi airport 90 km from Alwar railway station junction in the Delhi–Jaipur line, connected with Delhi, Jaipur, and Mumbai. Alwar is connected roads from major cities of Rajasthan and neighbouring States.
4. Geography and climate. (География и климат)
Alwar is located at 27.57°n 76.6°e / 27.57, 76.6. It has an average elevation of 271 m 889 ft. Ruparail river is a major river close to the city. Alwar is rich enough in minerals, it produces marble, granite, feldspar, dolomite, quartz, limestone, soap stone, barites, copper clay, copper ore and pyrophylite.
5. Demographics. (Демография)
During the 2011 census, the population of Alwar city and district was 341.422 and 1.015.310 respectively, with Hindus representing 90.7% of the population, Muslims accounting for 4.3% and Sikhs is 2.6%, the Jains represent 2.1% and the remaining 1.3% belonging to other religions.
6. Education. (Образование)
Raj Rishi Bhartrihari Matsya University was established in 2012-13. Alwar has several schools such as Kendriya Vidyalaya, the Fish public schools, public school, Chinar public school Alwar, St. Anslems senior secondary school, Sri guru Harkrishan-public school, Raath international school, National Academy, and silver oak and College. Employees State insurance Corporation ESIC medical College, built with a whooping INR crores the budget of 800 and came into effect from 2017.
7. Famous people. (Известные люди)
Famous people from Alwar include actress Sakshi Tanwar, the Dzhitendry Kumar, refined Chaudhary, entrepreneurs, Imran Khan, Karmesh Gupta and Rahul Yadav, the players Bhuvneshwari Kumari, politicians Mahesh Sharma, commander, Pran dry Yadav and army officers Saurabh Singh Shekhawat.
- Alwar State was a princely state with its capital at Alwar during the period of the British Raj in India. The revenue of the state in 1901 was Rs.3, 200
- Alwar is a district in the state of Rajasthan in northern India, whose district headquarters is Alwar city. The district covers 8, 380 km2. It is bound
- town and a tehsil in Alwar district in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Asia s number one haunted place Bhangarh are in Rajgarh, Alwar tehsil. It is a small
- Delhi Alwar Regional Rapid Transit System Delhi Alwar RRTS is a proposed 164 km long, semi - high speed rail corridor connecting Delhi, Gurgaon, Rewari
- Alwar Junction railway station is a major railway station in Alwar district, Rajasthan. Its code is AWR. It serves Alwar city. The station consists of
- Alwar Lok Sabha constituency is one of the 25 Lok Sabha parliamentary constituencies in Rajasthan state in India. Alwar Lok Sabha seat is dominated
- The Jaipur - Alwar Express is an express train belonging to North Western Railway zone that runs between Jaipur Junction and Alwar Junction in India.
- in Tijara Tehsil in Alwar District of Rajasthan State, India. It is located 52 km towards North from District headquarters Alwar 5 km from Tijara. 174 km
- also known Alwar fort is a fort in Alwar in Indian state of Rajasthan. It is situated on a hill in the Aravalli Range, above the town of Alwar The fort
- Hazipur is a village in Alwar district, Rajasthan, India.
- जगन न थ मन द र is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and located in Alwar India. The temple s presiding deity is anthropomorphic form of Lord Jagannath
- The 2017 Alwar mob lynching was the attack and murder of Pehlu Khan, a dairy farmer from Nuh district of Haryana, allegedly by a group of 200 cow vigilantes
- Alwar State was a princely state ruled by a Rajput dynasty during the period of the British Raj in India. Its last ruler signed the accession to the Indian
- village in Mumdawar tehsil of the Alwar district in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It is located 64 km from Alwar and 149 km from the State capital of
- 14 June 1882 19 May 1937 was the Maharaja of the princely state of Alwar from 1892 to 1937. The only son of the previous ruler, Sir Mangal Singh
- Kishangarh Bas is a census town in Alwar district in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Kishangarh Bas is located at 27 49 N 76 43 E 27.82 N 76.72 E
- a Kachwaha Rajput, was the founder king of Alwar State princely state in 1770 CE with its capital at Alwar city during the British Raj in India. Pratap
- Reni is a town tehsil and a block in Alwar district of the Indian state of Rajasthan, situated 205 km from Delhi and 122 km from Jaipur. It is situated
- Vattikota Alwar Swamy 1 November 1915 - 5 February 1961 was a Telugu writer, human rights activist, communist leader, journalist and publisher. The
- mostly for association football and field hockey and also for athletics in Alwar Rajasthan, India. The ground first held a first - class match in December
- Educational Society in 2001. The institute is located 15 km from Alwar city on the Alwar - Tijara - Delhi highway. The institute is now affiliated to Bikaner
- College, Alwar known in full as Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Alwar is a co - educational medical college located in Alwar Rajasthan
- university located at Alwar Rajasthan, India. It was established in 2012 by the Government of Rajasthan through the Matsya University, Alwar Act, 2012 and was
- Commander - in - chief of Alwar State Forces.He was a close confidant and trusted aide of Maharaja Jai Singh Prabhakar Bahadur, who was the Maharaja of Alwar State. He
- Alwar constituency of Rajasthan. Jitendra Singh is a member of the Indian National Congress. Jitendra Singh was born into the Royal family of Alwar to
- of Rajasthan in India. Arvari River Alwar Magan River Banas River Berach River Bandi River Bhagani River Alwar Chambal River Gambhir River Ghaggar - Hakra
- Maharaja of Alwar Tej Singh, a remotely related cousin of the previous ruler, Sir Jai Singh Prabhakar, was selected by the British to rule Alwar as Sir
- 76.351966 Neelkanth temple is a Hindu temple in the Rajgarh tehsil, in Alwar district, Rajasthan, India. It is dedicated to Lord Shiva Neelkanth is
- Mundawar Mandal in Alwar District in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Khanpur Ahir is 40 km far from its District Headquarter Alwar It is 140 km far from
- birthplace of alwar saint Nammalvar. The temple is classified as a Divya Desam the 108 temples of Sri Narayana revered by the 12 poet saints, or Alwars As of
Users also searched: