★ Bookmark (disambiguation)
The bookmark is used to save their place in the printed work. It can also refer to:
- Bookmark, a television show on PBS from 1989 to 1991, hosted by Lewis H. Lapham.
- Social bookmarks are a way for Internet users to store, organize and share links to web pages.
- World Wide Web bookmark, a pointer primarily to a web URL in an Internet browser.
- Corporate bookmarks, a method of applying tags to data and content to improve corporate search.
- A journal of bookmarks, literary and book review.
- Marker of one place in an electronic document.
- Bookmarks, a method of genetic communication.
- Laying Out A Biosphere Reserve, South Australia.
Users also searched:
bookmark (disambiguation), magazine enterprises titles. bookmark (disambiguation),
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →