★ Nicator (disambiguation)
Nicator is a genus of songbirds endemic to Africa. It can also refer to:
- Demetrius II Nicator, king of the Seleucid Empire.
- Antiochus Nicator, Greek-Bactrian king.
- The Amyntas Nikator, an Indo-Greek king.
- Seleucus I Nicator, General of Alexander the great and founder of the Seleucid Empire.
- The Hellenistic title of Nicator or Nicator, Meaning "Victor", is worn by.
- HMS Nicator J457, a cancelled Algerian-class minesweeper during world war II.
- HMS Nictator 1916, an M-class destroyer during the First world war.
Users also searched:
nicator (disambiguation), hellenistic generals. nicator (disambiguation),
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →