Barnala is a city in the state of Punjab of India. City barnala is the headquarters of the district Barnala, which was formed in 2006. Before forming the district Barnala, this city was located in Sangrur district. It is situated near Bhatinda.
1. History. (История)
Sikh historian Giani has recorded the details of the creation of Barnala in the annals of Khalsa in this manner that in the year 1775 Baba Ala Singh after placing Bhadaur king Padhar Sain brother Duna Singh came to Barnala region which was lying aloof at that time. By installing it, he made it his capital and took under his control surrounding villages. It also seemed that Anahadgarh can be pre-existing and should have been deserted after the attack Dharvis.
There are different opinions about the item Barnala. Some believe Vaaran being a region because of frequent storms at that time also called Varna. So Barnala was called a Land of too many storms, which later became Barnala because of the precision example. Another point of view shows that the Fort is considered to be built by Baba Ala Singh in which there was Baahuli’ well, which is already down the stairs. It is also because of the precision and Malwai accent was known as Baain’. Thus Baain shaft eventually became Barnala. Thus, these different views, but not historical details, like the name Barnala came into existence. Barnala was named after Baba Ala Singh. Baba Ala Singh left Bhadaur with his elder brother the native state of Patiala and settled at Barnala and conquered many areas with the help of his brothers the Bhadaur sardars. Although it was a district headquarters in the former princely state, it was later merged in PEPSU Patiala and the Union of the States of Punjab and degraded as sub divisional headquarters.
There is a stone "Rameswaram stone" in NAT shaft Dera village Handiaya Barnala related with that floating in the water.
2. Demographics. (Демография)
According to preliminary data Barnala the 2011 census the population 116.449, of which the men were 62.554 and women were 53.895. The literacy rate was 79.59 per cent. Barnala-Sikh majority city with approximately 50.37% of the urban population following Sikhism.
3. Economy. (Экономика)
TridentGroup formerly known as Abhishek industries, heads of Rajinder Mr. Gupta. The group operates in five major business segments: yarn, Terry towels, paper, chemicals and electricity production. Trident is one of the largest yarn spinners in India one of the worlds largest Terry towel manufacturers and the worlds largest wheat straw based paper manufacturer.
IOL chemicals and pharmaceuticals IOLCP is the leading manufacturer of organic chemical substances and the supplier.
Standard joint with headquarters in Barnala, in various products like, thresher, self-propelled combine, tractor driven combine harvester, Rotavator with seed drill, maize self harvester. The company is also exporting its 4x4 harvester combine & track combine to Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh.
With Balkar combines headquartered in barnala, the company is in various products like, thresher, self-propelled combine, tractor driven combine harvester, Rotavator with seed drill, maize self harvester. The company is also exporting its 4x4 harvester combine to Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh.
Vedic formulation Pvt LTD Ayurvedic medicine manufacturer GMP certified unit.Ayurveda Punjab.In Chandigarh based well known company has its own factory for production of road of Sanger, Barnala.
Barnala, mainly acts as a market for surrounding villages, including Hamidi. as well as developing as a market town.
4. Famous residents. (Знаменитые жители)
- Karam Singh, a soldier who was the first living recipient of param VIR chakra.
- Surjit Singh Barnala in - a politician, who served as chief Minister of Punjab.
- RAM Sarup Ankhi - Punjabi writer, novelist and poet.
5. Educational Institutions. (Учебные Заведения)
The list of schools in Barnala:-
- Takshila public school. (Государственная школа Takshila)
- Little Angel Play In The Direction Of The School.
- Gurpreet Holy Heart Public School.
- Sacred Heart School At The Monastery.
- Spring Dale Playway School.
- Kendriya of air force Station Vidyalaya.
- A School Teacher Mom.
- Aryabhatta International School. (Международная Школа Aryabhatta)
- Public School For Girls.
- B. Public School G. S.
- Academy With Duplicate Audio.
- S. J. Public School.
- High School Arya Gandhi.
- BVM international school. (Международная школа БВМ)
- Public School For Boys.
- Sarvhitkari Senior Secondary School.
- Dayanand Kendriya Vidya Mandir.
- Sacred Heart convent high school.
- Guru Gobind Singh College Sanghera.
- L. B. Arya Mahila College.
- Guru Nanak Dev Institute Of Nursing.
- Aryabhatta group of institutions.
- Sacred heart international College of education.
- M. P. patwar training centre.
- S. D. College. (С. Д. Колледж)
- Polytechnic College Barnala. (Политехнический Колледж Барнала)
- Akal Polytechnic College. (Акал Политехнический Колледж)
- University College Barnala. (Университетский Колледж Барнала)
- Guru Gobind Singh College of education.
- Dashmesh Institute of management and technology.
- Technical Education College Handiaya.
- Guru Arjun dev College of management and technology.
- Government Industrial Training Institute.
- Institute of computer Baba Farid Sciences and information technologies.
- Surjit Singh Barnala 21 October 1925 14 January 2017 was an Indian politician who served as the chief minister of Punjab state from 1985 to 1987.
- Barnala is one of the districts of Indian state of Punjab. Prior to 2006 Barnala was part of Sangrur district. It is a centrally located district bordered
- Barnala Assembly Constituency Sl. No.: 103 is a Punjab Legislative Assembly constituency in Barnala district, Punjab state, India. List of Punjab Assembly
- Surjit Kaur Barnala is a Sikh politician from Punjab, India. She is the president of Shiromani Akali Dal Longowal a party which aims to support the
- Village Sehna is located in the Barnala district of Punjab.
- Gaganjit Singh Barnala is an Indian Politician from the state of Punjab. Barnala represented the Dhuri Assembly Constituency and was a member of the Punjab
- Barnala برنالہ is a town and tehsil of Bhimber District, Azad Kashmir in northern Pakistan. It lies on the Chenab River Tributary. The area is particularly
- Barnala Kalan is a town in Shahid Bhagat Singh Nagar district in the Indian state of Punjab. It is located 1 km from Nawanshahr city. Shahid Bhagat Singh
- in Barnala District, Punjab, India. It is positioned in a rural region of Punjab, and it is one among the 51 villages of Barnala Block of Barnala district
- Barnala Khurd is a village in Shaheed Bhagat Singh Nagar district of Punjab State, India. It is situated on Ludhiana - Rahon road and located 4.1 kilometres
- Thikriwala is a village in Barnala district in Indian state of Punjab. It is located 6 km away from Barnala It is among the largest and oldest villages
- member of the Punjab Legislative Assembly 2012 - 17 for the constituency of Barnala representing the INC and also contested from Sangrur unsuccessfully in
- Baba Gandha Singh Public School, or BGS Barnala is a school in Barnala Punjab, India. It is a senior secondary school with classes from Nursery to 10 2
- founded in 1975, is an English Medium, co - educational school located in the Barnala district of the state of Punjab. The school is affiliated to Central Board
- large village in Barnala district, Punjab, India. It is located 7 km to the east of Barnala on Bathinda - Patiala railway line and Barnala - Dhuri road. It
- small town or city and a municipal council and administrative area in Barnala district in the Indian state of Punjab. Tapa is mainly known as Tapa - Mandi
- municipal council in Barnala district in the state of Punjab, India. Situated 18 km west of Sangrur, Dhanaula lies on the Sangrur - Barnala road. It is about
- village is situated on the Barnala - to - Mansa Road, approximately 17 km from Barnala It lies within the Tapa subdivision of Barnala district in Punjab. Rure - Ke - Kalan
- based at Barnala Air Force Station. The unit was raised on 5 October 1964 at 9 Wing of the Indian Air Force. In May 1965, it was shifted to Barnala and started
- SAD The party was launched in 2004 with Surjit Kaur Barnala wife of SAD leader Surjit Singh Barnala as its president. Prem Singh Chandumajra also joined
- Meet Hayer is a member of the Punjab Legislative Assembly from Barnala constituency. He won the 2017 legislative election on Aam Aadmi Party by defeating
- Kaire is a village in Barnala district in the Indian state of Punjab. It is a very small village with total population of 1641 people in the East Punjab
- is a village in Barnala district in the Indian state of Punjab. It is situated in Barnala Block of the district 5 km away from Barnala which is both district
- This state highway runs through Ludhiana district and Barnala district from Mullanpur Dakha to Barnala in the state of Punjab. The total length of the highway
- is a co - educational institute of Punjab Technical University located in Barnala district of Punjab, India. The college was established in 2012. The College
- Tallewal is a village in the Barnala district of Punjab, India.Tallewal is about 22 km from its district Barnala It is situated alongside National Highway
- Baloke is a village situated in the Barnala district, Punjab, India. As of the 2011 census, it had a population of 1, 303 persons. The village is administrated
- 1997 to elect Vice - President of India. Krishan Kant defeated Surjit Singh Barnala to become 10th Vice - President of India. At the time of the election, VP
- village in the Barnala district, Punjab, India. The village is about 10 kilometres 6.2 mi far from the city of Barnala on the Barnala to Malerkotla
- Sirsa to meet NH 9. Punjab Jalandhar, Nakodar, Shahkot, Moga, Badhni, Barnala Handiaya, Mansa, Jhunir, Sardulgarh - Haryana border. Haryana Punjab border
Users also searched: