Bohai may refer to:
- Bohai sea, or Bo Hai, the innermost Bay of the Yellow sea.
- Balhe, known in Chinese as Bohai, was a former mixed Empire of Mohe-Goguryeo that existed from 698 to 926 in Manchuria.
1. Places or districts in China. (Места или районы в Китае)
- Bohai commandant, the historic commandants office in Imperial China.
- Bohai economic region, an economic region around the Bohai sea and the Yellow river Delta.
- Bohai Strait, a water channel between the Shandong Peninsula and the Liaodong Peninsula.
- Bohai Bay, one of three bays surrounding the Bohai sea, immediately East of Tianjin.
- Bohai Zh township, haiwei, a subdivision of Shanhaiguan district, Qinhuangdao, Hebei.
- Bohai County, Huludao W, in Lianshan district, Huludao, Liaoning.
- Sub-area of the Bohai, Dunhua W, in the city of Dunhua, Jilin.
- Bohai Subdistrict, Panjin W, in Xinlongtai district, Panjin, Liaoning.
- Bohai, Zhejiang province, in Jinning she Autonomous County, Zhejiang.
- Bohai, Heilongjiang zhe, in Ninan, Heilongjiang.
- Bohai, Beijing W, in Huairou district, Beijing.
Users also searched:
bohai, rivers of tianjin. bohai,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →