- English pub-Expositor. 1616, early dictionary.
- Nauvoo Expositor, a former newspaper in Nauvoo, Illinois.
- Review & Expositor est. 1904, an academic Theological journal.
- Vines Exposition Dictionary pub 1940, a cross-reference of English new Testament words to original Greek texts.
- Brantford Expositor, a newspaper in Brantford, Ontario.
- The Exposition Times est. 1889, an academic Theological journal.
1. Etc. (И т.д)
- Explanatory address, competitive discussion event in the National League of forensic experts.
- Explanatory sermon, a form of sermon that explains a passage from Holy Scripture.
- EcoCentro Expositor Queretaro, exhibition center in El Marques, Queretaro.
Users also searched:
expositor, 1940s in ontario. expositor,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →