★ Kim Dong-man
Kim Dong-man is a South Korean Food processing engineer. He is an expert in the field of post-harvest management of fresh products.
In 1980, he began his career as a researcher in the laboratory of food science at the Korean Institute of science and technology. His initial research area was related to the storage and distribution of fresh agricultural products. After 1988, he worked at the Korean food Research Institute, where he conducted research on technologies for processing, packaging, storing and distributing fresh agricultural products, as well as teaching technology both at home and abroad. He has published 210 scientific reports, 50 domestic and foreign patents, and 230 scientific papers individually or jointly. He was Director of the Korea-ASEAN FTA cooperation project, head of the converged technology research Department at the Korea food research Institute, Vice-Chairman of the Korean food storage and distribution Society, and Advisor to KOICA.
He studied agricultural product distribution technology from GTZ in Germany for rural areas of the Republic of Korea, which was still a developing country in the 1980s. after 1994, with the development of Korean food engineering to some extent, he implemented assistance projects to improve the management of post-harvest fresh agricultural products for technically lagging Southeast Asian countries. Targets include countries such as Philippines FDC, Vietnam NACENTECH, Cambodia CADRI, Indonesia PAJAJALAN UNIV. Myanmar, Azerbaijan, etc. In recognition of his achievements in this project, he was awarded a plaque of appreciation and a medal of merit, respectively, by the Philippine President and the Vietnamese government.
Since 2011, he has served as the Director of the Korea-ASEAN FTA cooperation project, focusing mainly on Myanmar, the poorest member of the ASEAN member countries in terms of per capita income. Based on the KOICAs budget, the Korean food Research Institute has set up a” post-Harvest technology training center" to help Myanmar, which suffered losses of 30-70% after harvest. Since January 2015, the school has been acquired and operated by the Ministry of agriculture and irrigation of Myanmar. On March 2, 2015, Kim Dong man received a government citation from Myanmar Vice President nian Tong in recognition of his contribution to improving the distribution structure of agricultural products in Myanmar and laying the Foundation for food engineering technology.
1. Career. (Карьера)
- October 2000: head of planning and coordination Department at Korea food research Institute.
- September 2011: project Manager for cooperation in post-harvest agricultural product management technologies KOICA Myanmar.
- October 1997: Korean Commissioner of internal Affairs at APEC.
- May 2006: head of the Korean-Azerbaijani technological cooperation project in the field of agricultural product distribution.
- June 1982: German Federal Institute of nutrition Karlsluche, visiting researcher.
- September 1995: Korea-Philippines, Korea-Vietnam Director Of Research In Agricultural Distribution Technology Development.
- September 2011: head of converged technology research Department at Korea food research Institute.
- August 1980: Laboratory of food engineering of the Korean advanced Institute of science and technology KIST. senior researcher.
- May 1988: Senior Research Fellow, Korea Food Research Institute.
- January 2008: project Manager for technological cooperation in the distribution of agricultural products of the Korea-ASEAN FTA.
- May 2002: project Manager for cooperation in post-harvest management technologies between Korea and ASEAN.
- November 2007: project Manager for Korea-Cambodia / Myanmar distribution technology cooperation.
2. Education. (Образование)
- August 1987: graduated from the faculty of food science and technology, postgraduate course of Dongguk University, doctor of technical Sciences.
- August 1980: graduated from Chungnam national University, faculty of food engineering, Master of agriculture.
- October 1992: graduated from the Department of food science and technology, Cornell University, USA.
- February 1978: graduated from the faculty of food science and technology of the agricultural College of Chungnam National University with a bachelor of agriculture.
3. Reward. (Награда)
- December 2007: medal of merit in science and technology, government of Vietnam.
- March 2015: commendation for agricultural product distribution, government of Myanmar.
- June 2002: technology transfer commendation plaque, President of the Philippines.
- November 2003: outstanding research award, President of the Republic of Korea.
Users also searched:
kim dong-man, 1980s in southeast asia. kim dong-man,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →