★ Franz Auer
In the late 1950s and early 1960s, Franz Auer was one of the leading Austrian chess players. He won the Austrian chess championship twice,in 1955 and 1957.
Franz Auer played for the Austrian national team in the chess Olympiad:
- In 1952, at the fourth Board of the 10th chess Olympiad in Helsinki, 1, =3, -5.
Franz Auer played for the Austrian national team in the preliminary stage of the European team chess championship:
- In 1961, at the fourth Board in the 2nd European team chess championship 1, =1, -3.
- In 1957, at the sixth Board in the 1st European team chess championship 1, =1, -2.
- In 1970, at the eighth Board in the 4th European team chess championship 0, =0, -3.
Franz Auer played for the Austrian national team in the Claire Benedict chess Cup:
- In 1953, at fifth Board in the 1st Claire Benedict chess Cup in Mont Pelerin 2, =2, -1 and won the team silver medal.
- In 1972, at the second Board of the 19th Claire Benedict chess Cup in Vienna, 0, =3, -2.
- In 1958, at the second Board of the 5th Claire Benedict chess Cup in Neuchatel 0, =1, -4.
- In 1966, at the fourth Board of the 13th Claire Benedict chess Cup in Brunnen, 1, =0, -2.
- In 1959, at fourth Board in the 6th Clare Benedict chess Cup in Lugano 1, =2, -2 and won the team bronze medal.
Users also searched:
franz auer, 1960s in helsinki. franz auer,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →