★ The Complete Warner Bros.–Seven Arts Recordings
The Complete Warner Bros. - Seven Arts Recordings is a double CD of songs by American jazz pianist / composer Vince Guaraldi, released by Omnivore Recordings on July 6, 2018. It contains 30 tracks containing remastered versions of Guaraldis complete recorded output for Warner Bros. - seven arts plus four bonus tracks.
1. Background. (Фон)
Vince Guaraldis last three albums released during his lifetime were recorded for Warner Bros Seven Arts after he spent considerable time trying to break free from Fantasy Records. Warner signed a three-album deal with Guaraldi and insisted that His first release consist of his Peanuts songs. This was done in part to fill the void left by the lack of soundtracks for the successful TV specials "Charlie Browns all stars"!"Its the Great pumpkin, Charlie brown, youre in love, Charlie brown, and hes your dog, Charlie brown. Guaraldi responded with new renditions of eight of his most popular scores from these programs in his first issue, Oh my God!.
Guaraldi then took full artistic control of his sophomore self-produced Warner effort, the eclectic Vince Guaraldi, resulting in an unfocused and overly lavish album that wasnt well received by both critics and consumers alike. At Warners insistence, arranger Shorty Rogers was recruited to produce Guaraldis latest album, Alma-Ville. Although it was considered a purposeful improvement over the previous album, Warner lost interest in Guaraldi and did not promote the album. Both the eclectic Vince Guaraldi and Alma-Ville have fallen into obscurity, Oh God! staying in print and a steady seller thanks to the continued popularity of the Peanuts franchise.
2. Production. (Производство)
Full Warner Bros. recording - Seven Arts Recordings was compiled by the prestigious Omnivore Recordings label and produced by Grammy award winner Cheryl Pavelski. Pavelski hired audio archivist Michael graves, who had worked on Guaraldis previous remastering efforts, to perform the 24-bit high-definition mix.
In addition to the double CD release, Oh my God! it was released on translucent red vinyl.
3. Staff. (Персонал)
Credits adapted from the CD liner notes. Oh, My God!
- Carl Burnett-drums. (Карл Бернетт-барабаны)
- Vince Guaraldi-piano, electric harpsichord.
- Eddie Durand-guitar. (Эдди Дюран-гитара)
- Stanley Gilbert-double bass. (Стэнли Гилберт-контрабас)
The Eclectic Vince Guaraldi
- Bob Mays, Jim McCabe-electric bass.
- Vince Guaraldi-piano, electric harpsichord, guitar, vocals disc 1: tracks 11, 16.
- Gerald Granelli, al Coster-drums.
- Gloria Strassner, Jesse Ehrlich-cello.
- Eddie Duran, Robert Addison-guitar.
- Peter Marshall-bass. (Питер Маршалл-бас)
- Al Coster-drums Disc 2: tracks 5, 6, 9, 12.
- Rubens Bassini-percussion disc 2: tracks 11, 13.
- Monty Budwig-bass Disc 2: tracks 7, 8, 10, 13.
- Dom Um Romão-drums disc 2: track 11.
- Herb Ellis-guitar disc 2: tracks 7, 8, 10, 13.
- Vince Guaraldi-piano, guitar. (Vince Guaraldi-фортепиано, гитара)
- Colin Bailey-drums disc 2: tracks 7, 8, 10, 13.
- Eddie Durand-guitar disc 2: tracks 5, 6, 9, 12.
- Kelly Bryan-bass disc 2: tracks 5, 6, 9, 12.
- Sebastião Neto-electric bass Disc 2: track 11.
- Vince Guaraldi-piano. (Винс Гуаральди-фортепиано)
- Eddie Duran-guitar tracks 3, 4.
- Peter Marshall-bass tracks 3, 4.
- Bob Belansky-drums tracks 3, 4.
Additional musicians for disc 2, tracks 1 and 2 are unknown.
Users also searched:
the complete warner bros.–seven arts recordings,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →