★ Ruben Bareiro Saguier
Ruben Barreiro Sagie was born and raised in the citys service providers in Acahay, Paraguay. At the age of 11, he learned about the injustice of living under an authoritarian regime when the police, after searching for his father and not finding him, took the young Ruben and imprisoned him in the city police station.
In 1947, Bareiro Sagye received a bachelors degree and began studying literature at the National University of Asuncion. He stood out as a student leader, which cost him further incarceration. In 1957, he received a bachelors degree in literature. In 1962, he received a grant to study at the Paul Valery-Montpellier III University, for which purpose he moved to France.
1. Career. (Карьера)
Bareiro Sagye began his literary career by writing poetry. In 1964, he published his first book, Biografia de ausente Biographia of an Absentee. In France, he worked as an assistant and teacher of Spanish at the University of Paris, and then as a Professor of Latin American literature and Guarani language at the University of Vincennes. It was also part of the National center for scientific research in Paris.
With the publication of Ojo por diente in 1971, he received the Cuban "Casa de las Americas" award. Because of this award, the following year, during one of his many visits to Paraguay, he was arrested and imprisoned for a month and a half in the infamous investigative Directorate, the center of repression under the regime of Alfredo Stroessner, accused of contributing to the "rebel fuss". Immediately, intellectuals from all over the world mobilized to demand the release of Bareiro Seguier, including people like Jean-Paul Sartre, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Simone de Beauvoir, and Fernando Savater. Finally, he was released and exiled from the country, sentenced to an exile that lasted until the fall of the dictatorship in 1989.
2. Later life and death. (Более поздняя жизнь и смерть)
Bareiro Sagier served as the Ambassador of Paraguay to France from 1994 to 2003, when he returned to Paraguay. He died in a hospital in Asuncion, Paraguay, on March 25, 2014, after several months of ill health following a heart attack.
3. Honours and awards. (Почетные звания и награды)
- 1954: first prize, Concurso de Cuentos-Revista Panorama, Asuncion.
- 1950: first prize, Concurso de Cuentos-Revista Panorama, Asuncion.
- 1972: Casa de las Americas award for the book Ojo de diente.
- 1952: first prize, Concurso Ateneo Paraguayo, Asuncion.
- 1970: Special mention, Concurso de poesia Latinoamericana – Revista Imagen Caracas.
4. Publications. (Публикации)
- EL RIO, La Vida, with photos by Fernando Allen.
- Ojo por diente 1971, story. Pacte de sang translation" Ojo por diente made by A. M. Metali.
- Antologia poetica, selected by Daniel Leyva.
- Cuento y Novela, in collaboration with Manuel Arguello. The Paraguayan nation of mestizos.
- El septimo petalo del viento 1984, a story with a prologue and an interview with Augusto ROA Bastos.
- Misa por un continente, with music by Francisco Marin, recorded by Barclay.
- Augusto Roa Bastos, caida y resurrecciones de un pueblo 1989, essay.
- Literatura Guarani del Paraguay 1980, essay, in collaboration with Jacqueline Baltran.
- Antologia poetica bilingual. (Antologia poetica двуязычный)
- Antologia de la novela hispano-americana, in collaboration with Oliver de Leon.
- Antologia Personal de Augusto Roa Bastos.
- De como el tio Emilio gano la vida perdurable, monologues.
- Fiesta of the throne, with photos by Fernando Allen.
- Estancias, errancias, querencias 1985, poetry.
- Las dictaduras en America Latina, introduction and announcement of slides.
- Augusto ROA Bastos: semana de autor 1986, essay.
- De nuestras lenguas y otros discursos.
- Biografia de ausente 1964, poetry with illustrations by Carlos Columbino.
- Cuentos de las dos orillas.
- Antologia de la poesia en guarani y guarani del Paraguay, in collaboration with Carlos Villagra by Marçal.
- La America hispanica en el siglo XX.
- De la literature guarani la Literature Paraguay: Un proceso colonial, PhD thesis in literature, with a very honorable mention.
- la vibora de la mar 1977, poetry with illustrations by Carlos Columbino. Second edition with an introduction by Augusto ROA Bastos.
- Cultura y Sociedad en America Latina.
- Antologia de la novela latino-americana, in collaboration with Oliver de Leon.
- Antologia de la poesia paraguaya del siglo XX 1990, anthology, in collaboration with Carlos Villagra by Marçal.
- Tentacionde utopia la-La Republica de los Jesuitas en el Paraguay, in collaboration with Jean-Paulm on my way.
Users also searched:
ruben bareiro saguier, 1950s in asuncion. ruben bareiro saguier, rubén bareiro saguier,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →