★ Azerbaijan Higher Naval Academy
The Azerbaijan Higher naval Academy is an educational institution of the Azerbaijani Navy. It is part of the education system of the Ministry of defense of Azerbaijan. Originally it was founded in 1939, in Soviet times it was called the Caspian higher naval red banner school named after S. M. Kirov.
1. History. (История)
The school was founded on December 9, 1939 in Baku. On March 4, 1945, on behalf of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR, the school was awarded the battle banner of the school. Fifteen years after the original date of the founding of the school was given the name Sergei Mironovich Kirov. On February 22, 1968, the school was awarded the order of the red banner. During Yusif Akhundzades service as Director of the school orchestra, he participated in the October revolution parade of 1971 and 1983 on Moscows red square. In June 1992, the last edition of "cadets" was held. After the collapse of the USSR, by a decree of President Abulfaz Elchibey dated July 3, 1992, the school was transferred to the newly formed Republic of Azerbaijan. This order became official on July 18, 1992, after which the school was disbanded by the Directive of the General staff of the Navy of September 10, 1992, and the personnel were transferred to other naval schools in Russia. At the same time, most of the officers and cadets of the navigation faculty continued to serve and study at the Frunze Higher Naval school. The Azerbaijani higher naval school was established on the basis of the school. Since 2008, the school has trained cadets of the Kazakh Navy, specializing in naval weapons. By presidential decree of December 24, 2015, the school was abolished and transferred to the Azerbaijan Higher Military Academy with the establishment of corresponding faculties there.
2. School inspector. (Школьный инспектор)
- Vice Admiral Leonid Zhdanov July 1987-July 1992.
- Rear Admiral Konstantin Sukhiashvili August 1942-June 1944.
- Captain Konstantin Sukhiashvili April 1940-November 1941.
- Rear Admiral Yevgeny Glebov June 1974-December 1975.
- Rear Admiral Nikolai Drozdov November 1961-February 1963.
- Captain of the 1st rank Jan-Mirza Mirzoev 1993-1995.
- Rear Admiral Ivan Golubev-Monatkin June 1944-April 1949.
- Vice Admiral Vasily Arkhipov December 1975-November 1985.
- Rear Admiral Albert Akatov November 1985-July 1987.
- Rear Admiral Georgy Timchenko February 1967-October 1970.
- Rear Admiral Semyon Ramishvili March 1951-November 1961.
- The Division Commander George Borisenkov June 1939-April 1940.
- Vice Admiral Georgy Stepanov October 1970-June 1974.
- Rear Admiral Fyodor Akimov February 1963-September 1966.
- Captain of the 1st rank F. Melikov 2010-present.
- Captain of the 1st rank N. Aliyev 1995-2010.
- Rear Admiral Nikolai Zuikov November 1941-August 1942.
- Vice Admiral Alexander Vanifatiev April 1949-March 1951.
- Rear Admiral Eduard Huseynov 1992-1993.
3. Notable alumni. (Знатные выпускники)
Heroes Of The Soviet Union. (Герои Советского Союза)
- Alexander Shabalin. (Александр Шабалин)
- Vladimir Chernavin. (Владимир Чернавин)
- Victor Leonov. (Виктор Леонов)
- Lev Zhiltsov. (Лев Жильцов)
Recipients of other awards. (Лауреаты других премий)
- German Ugryumov Hero Of The Russian Federation.
- Ali Aliev Is A Hero Of Abkhazia.
Another person. (Другое лицо)
- Ivan Kapitanets, an Admiral of the fleet who served in the Soviet Navy.
- Abdullah Ali Mujawar Ruweis, former commander of the Yemeni Navy.
- Vagharshak Harutyunyan, Minister of defense of Armenia from June 11, 1999 to may 20, 2000.
- Zamina Hinali, Chairman of the Womens Council of the Azerbaijan higher naval school 1996-2001.
Users also searched:
azerbaijan higher naval academy, 1970s in abkhazia. azerbaijan higher naval academy,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →