Топ-100 ★ Bouzov Castle - castle .. Info | About | What's This? | g
Back

★ Bouzov Castle - castle ..

Bouzov Castle
                                     

★ Bouzov Castle

Bouzov castle is located at the beginning of the 14th century fortress first mentioned in 1317. It was built on a hill between the village Hvozdek and the town of Bouzov, 21 km West of Litovel and 28 km Northwest of Olomouc, in Moravia, Czech Republic. The castle was used in several recent movies, including arabela, Fantaghiro, until the fall.

                                     

1.1. History. The owners. (Владельцы)

Bouzov was established at the turn of the 14th century in order to follow the trade route from Olomouc to Lostice. Buz minor Noble family Bludovec was his first recorded owners from 1317 to 1339. The castle also takes its name from the family. The possession of castles was then changed, and the lords of Kunstat was one of the most important medieval owners. According to tradition, the Bouzov castle is often associated with the name of the most famous member of this noble dynasty, Jiei z poděbrady was born in Bouzov in 1420 and was crowned Czech king in 1458. Its original name was Jiei of Kunstat and Bouzov. In 1558 the castle burned, and has lost much of its majestic quality. Over the centuries, there have been several changes of owners, the castle belonged to the lords Vildenberk, Margrave of Lost in Haugvic and under Statsky family, and in 1696 the estate was purchased by the Grand master of the Teutonic order, count Palatine of the Rhine Fanciscus Louis XIV.

                                     

1.2. History. Vildenberks period. (Vildenberks период)

Various noble families had changed the possession of Bouzov, in a similar way and its appearance was changed from the early Gothic castle in the Renaissance style. During the time of the lords of Bouzov, the castle played mostly a defensive guard role. It probably consisted of a tower and shaft and wooden houses. In Vildenberks built stone manor house on the West side, which was higher than the shaft. In the 14th century the castle was considerably expanded - was constructed with a ditch and circumvallation, shaft with 200 feet 61 m high watchtower and the moat wall built around the castle settlement with outbuildings. During the reign of the family of Kunstat, the manor was fortified with new is connected to the shaft with bastions and a moat wall was rebuilt with five round bastions. Later round the gun Bastion was built and the high watchtower was repaired.

                                     

1.3. History. From 15 to 19 century. (С 15 по 19 века)

In 1408 the castle passed into the hands of Viktorin of Bouzov. In 1499 Haugvics began construction of a Palace on the Eastern side and connected North and South houses. In the first half of the 15th century it was converted into a Hussite citadel, serving as a prison for captured by the Swedes during the Thirty years war. In the second half of the 16th century the castle burned down and remained uninhabited.

About a hundred years later, the reconstruction of the castle again began the renovation of the South wing. At that time, the castle has lost its defensive function and transformed into a totally residential building. With the arrival of the Teutonic order, in the 18th century the castle lost this feature. Remained live only houses in the outer settlement, and by the end of the 19th century the ruins of the castle became a tourist target.

                                     

1.4. History. The Hapsburg period. (В габсбургском)

The castle acquired its current appearance after the massive neo-Gothic reconstruction between 1895 and 1910. The Grand master of the Teutonic order from 1799 until 1939, Archduke Eugen Habsburg, decided to rebuild it into a romantic, predominantly Neo-Gothic style by project of prominent architects of his time Georg von Hauberisser of the Munich Polytechnic 1841-1922 University, he was the author of the Munich and Saarbruckens town halls and is also very influential as a Builder of churches, St. Pauls Church in Munich. Changes were made to make parts of the castle are open to the public. Bouzov was equipped with modern furniture and equipment, including plumbing and Central heating. The order was abolished in 1939, and the castle was confiscated by the Nazis, captured and plundered by the Nazis during the Second world war. The castle was acquired by the head of the Gestapo, Himmler, R., who made the Strahov monastery, to sell it for one million crowns, in a gift to A. Hitler. After 1989, the Order of Teutonic knights expressed interest in the castle, but their request to have it returned to them is still rejected.



                                     

2. Description. (Описание)

Eight-story guard tower 58 meters is 190 feet high, dominates the complex. The buildings clustered around it in the shape of a horseshoe and castle increased the number of towers, and among other things, bastions, battlements, Bay Windows and loopholes. Two long bridges, ending with a short bridge, span the deep dry moat around the castle. The knights hall, Armoury, which is one of the few original rooms with preserved Gothic vaulting, bedrooms of the knights and the Neo-Gothic chapel with its Gothic altar and tombs occupy the Central part of the castle. Valuable furniture comes from the private collection of Eugen von Habsburg and collections of the Teutonic order. Since 1999, the castle is a national monument.

                                     
  • Bouzov German: Busau is a village and municipality obec in Olomouc District in the Olomouc Region of the Czech Republic. The municipality covers an
  • W X Y Z Bila Lhota Chateau Bludov Castle Bludov Chateau Bores Chateau Bouzov Castle Branna Chateau Brnicko Castle Brodek u Prostejova Chateau Chudobin
  • Castle Bouzov Castle Convent of Dominican Sisters in Olomouc Jansky vrch Chrudim Regional Museum Esperanto Museum of Svitavy Kunetice Mountain Castle
  • tales collected by Italo Calvino and was shot in locations at Bouzov Castle Pernstejn Castle and Lednice in Czechoslovakia. Initially Fantaghiro was to
  • China Bouzov Castle Čekynsky kopec, statue of a mammoth Dlouhe strane Hydro Power Plant Hanakian vernacular architecture in Prikazy Helfstyn castle Jansky
  • He held Poresin, Blatna, Horazdovice, and others, including the Castle Bouzov He took as his wife Anezka, the illegitimate daughter of Premysl Ottakar
  • built in 1584 The Bishop s Castle is now a museum dedicated to Mohelnice s history. Several castles are close to Mohelnice - Bouzov Mirov now a prison
  • and 140 metre - deep Macocha abyss are also tourist attractions. Nearby Castle Bouzov is a 14th - century building largely reconstructed in the romantic style
  • the costs. It was shot in July 1992 at Bojnice Castle Bouzov Castle a park and an artificial castle in Lednice, and in - studio in Bratislava by a mixed
  • Bocek III lived most of his life in Moravia. He called himself Lord of Bouzov and after 1427, Lord of Moravska Trebova He was not married and left
  • Barrandov Studios, based in Prague. Some of the film was shot in the castles Bouzov and Vitkovec, the latter of which is close to Holany. For the scene


                                     
  • 1406. From Gerhards he inherited among others Kunstat, Bouzov Moravska Trebova, Pysolec Castle Boskovice, Tynec na Morave and Velke Bilovice. He sold
  • finished in Gatchina. Filming took place in the Czech Republic: in Bouzov and Pernstejn castles in Olomouc and picturesque Kutna Hora cities, and Russia: in
  • Katharina Johannes Zirner as Torben Send Dennis Gansel as Boxing Trainer Bouzov Castle in the Czech Republic is used as the location for the fictitious school
  • 2019 - 09 - 25. Gold coin Pernstejn Castle - Czech National Bank www.cnb.cz. Retrieved 2019 - 09 - 25. Gold coin Bouzov Castle - Czech National Bank www.cnb
  • made her official debut here and Caroline died here Hans Balatka 1827 in Bouzov 1899 American conductor and composer Franziskus von Sales Bauer 1841 1915
  • Burgstadtl: Hradec u Kadane Burgstall: Hradiste Burgwiese: Burgviz Busau: Bouzov M, 13 Buschtiehrad: Bustehrad B, 33 Buschullersdorf: Oldrichov v Hajich B

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
This website uses cookies. Cookies remember you so we can give you a better online experience.
preloader close
preloader