★ Farming (disambiguation)
Farming is the practice of growing crops, livestock, or mushrooms on a farm.
- Animal husbandry, breeding of livestock.
- Intensive animal husbandry, also known as factory farming.
- Pisciculture. (Рыбоводство)
- Aquaculture, the cultivation of fish or other aquatic animals or plants for commercial purposes in tanks or aviaries.
- Gardening, growing plants on land.
- Mushroom farming, the process of producing food, medicine and other products by growing mushrooms and other fungi.
- Agriculture. (Сельское хозяйство)
- The cultivation of trees.
1. Other purpose. (Другая цель)
Agriculture may also refer to:
- Farm movie, an upcoming British film by Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje.
- Gold farming, the act of collecting in-game currency and items in a massively multiplayer online game to sell them for real money.
- Farming video games, performing repetitive tasks in a video game to purchase items in the game.
- Tax management, privatization of tax collection.
- Agriculture, Minnesota. (Сельское Хозяйство, Миннесота)
- Child farming, a practice in Victorian Britain that involves taking an infant or child for a fee.
Users also searched:
farming (disambiguation), farmers from minnesota. farming (disambiguation),
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →