Barwani is a city and a municipality in the district of Barwani in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. The city is situated on the left Bank of the river Narmada, and is the administrative centre of Barwani district. It served as the capital of the former princely state of Barwani. It can be reached only by road. Bawangaja, the Jain pilgrimage place, is 8 km from Barwani.
1. The origin of the name. (Происхождение названия)
In the name Badwani originated from the forests of bad which had surrounded the city in old times. Vani is the old word for garden. Hence the city got its name BADWANI which means garden of two evils. Barwani is still pronounced as Badwani but his spells Barwani.
2. Geography. (География)
Barwani is located at 22.03°n 74.9°e / 22.03, 74.9. It has an average elevation of 178 meters 583 feet. The great river Narmada flows through Barwani 5 km from the city centre. The maximum temperature of Barwani in April and may went as high as 48C, making it one of the hottest place in Central India. However, in recent years, it has cooled a bit.
Barwani is surrounded by the great hills of Satpura and in the rainy weather, it becomes one of the most beautiful places in Central India. The city is also called the Paris of Nimar. Nimar region is split into East and West Nimar Nimar. Nimar, in local terms, means "the area behind the trees." Barwani lies in the West Nimar. The annual rainfall of Barwani is around 15 inches, though since 2006 it has increased a lot. Barwani is famous for its Papitas and Bawangaja papaya Jane Holy place 8 km from Barwani.
3. Transport infrastructure. (Транспортной инфраструктуры)
Barwani is well connected through road.
Railroad. (Железная дорога)
Barwani has no direct railway communication. Western Railway Ratlam Mandal has a counter reservation in Barwani Ambedker Park on the road in the city. The nearest railway station is in Indore. Even closer to Khandwa railway station on the Central railway, which is 180 km from Barwani through highway no 26.
Barwani is well connected with other parts of Madhya Pradesh and India with national and state highways. The city is connected to the Agra-Bombay national highway.3 by Khandwa-Baroda highway no.26 at a distance of 45 km at Julwaniya. There are buses To and from all major and small towns in Barwani district, including Indore, Khandwa, Ujjain, dewas, Dhar, Ratlam, Khargone, harda, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, and Vadodara.
4. Demographics. (Демография)
According to the census of India 2011, Barwani had a population 55.504. Males with a population 28.437 accounted for 51% of the population and women with count 27.067, amount to 49%.
The number of children in the age 0-6 is 6961, which is 12.54% of the total population of Barwani. In the municipality of Barwani, female sex ratio of 952 against state average of 931. In addition, the sex ratio of children in Barwani is around 919 compared to Madhya Pradesh state average of 918. The literacy rate in Barwani city is 82.10% higher than the average 69.32%. In Barwani, literacy of men is about 87.17% while female literacy rate is 76.80%.
Tribe schedule ST is 23.29% and untouchables ka 9.95% of total population in Barwani.
Of the total population, 18.438 engaged in work or business activity. This 13.957 were men, and 4.481 were females. In the census, a worker is defined as person who does business, job, service, and cultivator and labour activity. Of the total working population 18438, 89.06% were engaged in main work, and 10.94% of all workers were engaged in marginal work.
5. Economy. (Экономика)
Barwani is fully economically dependent on agriculture, and a number of other small businesses developing in the area. The following is a list of national banks operating in Barwani.
- Bank Axis. (Оси Банка)
- Bank Of Baroda. (Банк Барода)
- State Bank of India.
- Corporation Bank. (Корпорация Банк)
- Canara Bank. (Canara Банк)
- HDFC Bank. (HDFC Банк)
- Dena Bank. (Дена Банка)
- ICICI Bank. (АЙСИАЙСИАЙ Банк)
- Payments Eyrtel Bank. (Платежи Eyrtel Банк)
- Yes Bank. (Да Банк)
- Bank Of India. (Банк Индии)
- Central Bank of India.
- IndusInd Bank. (IndusInd Банк)
- The Banking Syndicate. (Банковский Синдикат)
- Punjab National Bank. (Пенджаб Национального Банка)
6.1. Culture. Major holidays. (Большим праздникам)
All the major festivals of Holi, Raksha Bandhan, Ganesh Utsav, sugar, Dussehra, Deepavali, Muharram, Gudi Padwa, gangore, Bhaidooj, EID, Christmas, Nagpanchmi celebrated with no less enthusiasm. Barwani is famous for jhakis झाकी during Ganesh Utsav and Tajiye during Muharram. it is a major village like this, people of Barwani are so religious that they enjoy every festival with the same energy level.
6.2. Culture. Temples. (Храмы)
- Vaishno Devi Mandir. (Вайшно Деви Мандир)
- Kalika Mata Mandir. (Калика Мата Мандир)
- Shani Mandir. (Шани Мандир)
- And Shani Mandir SAI.
- Hanuman Mandir Near Segaon.
- Mahalakshmi Mandir. (Мандир Махалакшми)
- Sri Mandir Sanwariya. (Шри Мандир Sanwariya)
- Shri Siddhanath Mahadev Mandir.
- Moti Mata Mandir. (Моти Мата Мандир)
- Sawaria Seth Mandir. (Sawaria Сэт Мандир)
- Bhilat Mandir kasarawad Coti Baba road.
- Hanuman Tekri Mandir Segaon.
- Satyanarayan Mandir. (Satyanarayan Мандир)
- Gayatri Mandir. (Гаятри Мандир)
- Ganesh Mandir Gali Jamba.
- RAM Krishna Mandir. (Рам Кришна Мандир)
- Bhilat Mandir. (Bhilat Мандир)
- Hanuman Mandir, Nawal Pura.
- Ramkulleshwar Mandir. (Ramkulleshwar Мандир)
- Santoshi Mata Mandir. (Сантоши-Мата Мандир)
7. Health. (Здоровья)
Barwani is famous in Nimar and Malwa regions for health facilities district hospital and many other private hospitals.
- Asha Gram Trust. (Аша Грамма Доверия)
- RMG. (РМГ)
- Saraswati Eye Hospital. (Глазная Больница Сарасвати)
- District Hospital Barwani. (Районная Больница Барвани)
- The new Hospital SAI.
- Hospital SAI. (Больницы ВКО)
- Hospital Samraddhi For Child Care.
- Hospital Mahamartunjaya. (Больница Mahamartunjaya)
- The New Hospital SAI Healthcare.
District hospital Barwani is one of the oldest hospitals in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
8.1. Education. Colleges. (Колледжи)
- S. B. N. P. G. College, Barwani.
- Institute Barwani Narmada. (Институт Барвани Нармада)
- Balaji Institute of Technology, KerwaKuwan.
- Institute of Nimar Barwani his.
- The Rajkumar Jaipur Institute of information technology, Barwani.
- Career Institute. (Карьера Института)
- Government College For Girls, Barwani.
- Aadinath Institute of information technology & management, Barwani.
- GOVt. Polytechnic College, Barwani.
8.2. Education. School. (Школа)
- Saraswati Shishu / vidhya Mandir.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Barwani. (Кендрия Видъялая Барвани)
- Puspkunj Vidhya Mandir. (Puspkunj Мандир Vidhya)
- GURUKUL public school Barwani English.
- The Rajkumar Khendalwal high school Memorial.
- Ul. High School Marys.
- Primary barawani Academy corporate.
- Venny College Barwani. (Венни Колледж Барвани)
- Bal Jagat Middle School Barwani.
- Tively high school boys.
- Gov. Boys High School No. 2.
- K. V. Barwani. (К. В. Барвани)
- Rotary High School. (Высокий Поворотный Школы)
- High Mahatma Gandhi memo school Barwani.
- Career school of sanskar English medium group career Barwani.
- Harsukh Saturday Jane High School.
- Divya Sanskar Academy, Barwani.
- Panjataniyah English Medium Higher Secondary School.
- Vaishnavi Vidya Vihar High School.
- High School Gov. Boys.
- E. M. R. S. Barwani.
- Knowledge-rain high school. (Знания-дождь средней школы)
- Gov. Girls Middle School.
- St Josephs High School.
- Narmada convent high school.
- Public School Crescent. (Общественная Школа Полумесяца)
- The school of higher professional.
- J. S. M. school Barwani.
- Public School Barwani. (Государственная Школа Барвани)
- Saket international school Barwani road Andrade.
9. Notable Individuals. (Известные Лица)
- Dr. Anil Kakodkar, Indias prominent nuclear physicist and former Chairman of atomic energy Commission of India and Secretary to the government of India, Department of atomic energy was born in Barwani.
- 91805 Barwani district is one of the districts of Madhya Pradesh state of India. The administrative headquarters of the district is at Barwani Barwani district
- Tariq Al Barwani Arabic طارق البرواني born in July 1979 is a motivational speaker in Oman who is best known for creating projects in information technology
- Abdullah Salim Al - Barwani born 1965 is an Omani boxer. He competed in the men s welterweight event at the 1988 Summer Olympics. Evans, Hilary Gjerde
- Barwani State was a princely state in India. The seat was at Barwani The state was founded in the 9th century, at which time it was known as Avasgarh
- Ali Muhsin Al - Barwani 13 January 1919 in Stone Town 20 March 2006 in Muscat, Oman was a Zanzibari politician and diplomat under the Sultanate of Zanzibar
- Pati, Barwani is a village Tehsil in Barwani district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. In 2014, Pati was selected by Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Barwani tehsil is a fourth - order administrative and revenue division, a subdivision of third - order administrative and revenue division of Barwani district
- Mohammed bin Ali bin Mohammed Al Barwani born 1951 1952 is an Omani billionaire businessman, the founder and chairman of MB Holding Group of companies
- Barwani is one of eight assembly constituencies in the Khargone Lok Sabha constituency this assembly constituency is numbered 190 amongst 230 constituencies
- Thikri is a town and a tehsil in Barwani District, Madhya Pradesh, India. Known in the area for historical, racial and religious Gada Khichai programme
- Warla is a village in Barwani district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It is the headquarters of Warla tehsil. Warla is located in the Narmada
- Anjad is a town and a tehsil and nagar parishad in Barwani district in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. Anjad is located in the Narmada Valley, at
- Ozar, Madhya Pradesh is a village in Rajpur tehsil of Barwani district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Ozar is located in the Narmada Valley, at
- revenue division of Barwani district of Madhya Pradesh. Rajpur tehsil has an area of 715.01 sq kilometers. It is bounded by Barwani tehsil in the southwest
- Sendhwa is a city with a municipal government in Barwani district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It is the headquarters for Sendhwa Tehsil, and
- revenue division of Barwani district of Madhya Pradesh. Niwali tehsil has an area of 385.51 sq kilometers. It is bounded by Barwani tehsil in the northwest
- Bawangaja meaning 52 yards is a famous Jain pilgrim center in the Barwani district of southwestern Madhya Pradesh in India. Located about 6 kilometers
- Julwania is a town in Rajpur tehsil of Barwani district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Julwania is located in the Narmada Valley on crossroads
- the north, Barwani tehsil in the northeast, east and southeast, Pansemal tehsil in the south and southwest and Maharashtra in the west. Barwani district
- division, a subdivision of third - order administrative and revenue division of Barwani district of Madhya Pradesh. Pansemal and Khetia is a center for industry
- division, a subdivision of third - order administrative and revenue division of Barwani district of Madhya Pradesh. Anjad tehsil has an area of 15.54 sq kilometers
- Sendhwa Tehsil is an administrative subdivision tehsil or tahsil in Barwani District, Madhya Pradesh state of India. Its headquarters is in the town
- the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes and covers the entire Barwani district and part of Khargone district. Presently, Khargone Lok Sabha constituency
- division, a subdivision of third - order administrative and revenue division of Barwani district of Madhya Pradesh. Warla tehsil is bounded by Sendhwa tehsil in
- division, a subdivision of third - order administrative and revenue division of Barwani district of Madhya Pradesh. Thikri tehsil has an area of 575.64 sq kilometers
- Niwali, Madhya Pradesh is a village Tehsil in Barwani district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Niwali is located in the Narmada Valley, at 21 41 N
- Pansemal is a town and a nagar panchayat in Barwani district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Pansemal is located at 21 39 N 74 42 E 21.65 N
- Balsamud is a village in Rajpur Tehsil of Barwani district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Balsamud is noted for its Integrated Border Check Post
- engineering and mining. The company was founded in 1982 by Mohammed Al Barwani as an oilfield service provider to oil producers such as Petroleum Development
- Maharashtra and south of Malwa. The districts where Nimadi is spoken are: Barwani Khandwa, Barwaha, Khargone, Burhanpur, Bedia, Sanawad and parts of Dhar
Users also searched: